Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I promise to catch up...

I know, it's been a. long. time!  I apologize.  I have LOTS of pictures from the last few weeks - so I'll slowly but surely catch y'all up.

First and foremost though... my best friend is pregnant!  I'm so excited to announce FINALLY that Sandi and Ryan are expecting - May 22, 2011.  My early vote is girl! - I reserve the right to change this vote at a later date.

Sandi sent me a picture of her first sonogram - God is amazing.  For your viewing pleasure - baby J.  :)

(sorry for the blurring of names...)

Sandi is a little over 9 weeks along... she breezing through her first trimester with just some nausea, but nothing too terrible.  Please send up special prayers for baby, mommy, and of course, daddy.  Looks like I need to make a Montana trip this summer.  Woo hoo!

Ty and I have talked babies... but we're not ready just yet.  I have to admit though, this gives me the baby bug FOR.SURE!  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment